Our residents pay for long-term care only if needed.
Carolina Meadows offers a fee-for-service contract that includes independent housing, a wide range of residential amenities and access to a continuum of long-term care services. Our long-term care services, assisted living and skilled nursing care are available on a fee-for-service or per diem basis.
92.5% of residents express long-term confidence in Carolina Meadows
With a continuum of care, our residents enjoy:
- Maintenance-free living
- Independent housing including meals, social activities, scheduled transportation, housekeeping and maintenance
- Access to physician, prescription drug and rehabilitation services
- Access to supportive housing and services provided in an adult care home, an enriched housing setting or an assisted living residence
- On-site skilled nursing (nursing home) care for residents who become temporarily ill or who require long-term care
- Control over when and where they receive long-term care
See fee schedule