AT CAROLINA MEADOWS, OUR COMMUNITY BRINGS TOGETHER INTERESTING PEOPLE WHO SHARE THEIR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES.
Social relationships play a crucial role in health and well-being.
We provide an environment that encourages friendship and connection – and over 725 welcoming residents who are excited to bond and share common interests with you. With all the services Carolina Meadows offers to help with your daily living, you’ll have plenty of time and opportunity to expand your circle of friends while enjoying a wide variety of exciting social activities.
Some examples of events and activities for residents on campus include:
- Saturday night movies: Residents select films to be shown at the Club Center with an emphasis on worthwhile entertainment and learning.
- MeadowSingers: Join weekly chorus practice with our professionally trained director to participate in fall and spring concerts.
- Art Guild: Paint in various media and have your masterpiece displayed in the Club Center alongside other resident artwork.
- PlayReaders: Join in on a performance or share your own script.
- Relaxing games: Take a break with your fellow residents with games such as bingo and bridge.
- Music at the Meadows: Enjoy over 20 performances every year by professional musicians.
- Special Events: Attend special events throughout the year featuring themed gala dinners followed by entertainment in the auditorium.
Whether you are a social butterfly or an introvert, there is no pressure to participate in everything. Do as much or as little as you please. You may even discover a new hidden talent.
Average rating of the variety and availability of our activities - "excellent/good".